Thursday, March 5, 2009

A fight between Ahankaar and Love

You came to my life or I can say I brought you in my life
I gave you the most perfect place in my heart even larger than her
I became possessive about u... more than her
I made you strong, without realizing how slowly you became my weakness
I started loving you; sometimes much more than her
She never demanded anything but me; though u took everything I had
You conquered me, where I am still finding my way out
There is stillness in life today... coz she is no longer with me because of you…
The world looks empty though I can still see you wherever I go...
The world has become silent. I can not hear my own words
I have realized how terrible I became coz you were with me
Today I want to leave you or can I ask you to leave me...
I don’t want to see you ever in my life again
I am rebuilding myself, without you ;without her... it feels like to be born again... it feels like to be born again…

4 comments:

  1. its very true dear...sometimes i wanna say everything to everyone but.....life teaches u everything....continue this poem...i wanna here more of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suruboo this is seriously deep. I am getting goosebumps already

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude surabhi...have known u for so long....never knew bout dis...dis is simply amazinnnn....u really r kick ass

    ReplyDelete